Dark Void is a single player sci-fi action-adventure game for that is destined to change the way gamers think about third-person shooter combat. Dark Void is An adrenaline-fuelled blend of aerial and ground-pounding combat mechanics and cover systems headlined by the game's signature in-game items--the hooverpack and jetpack--in it players will experience 3D action like never before as they transition from ground to air combat, and back again whenever they choose.
- Sci-Fi action/adventure combines aerial and on-foot combat for a totally unique third-person shooter experience.
- Will’s jetpack delives total freedom of movement allowing players to race against UFOs in high-speed chases and rain death from above onto unsuspecting otherworldly foes.
- Speed and scale unmatched by any other action title: send Will zipping through tight corridors and then out into immense canyons and futuristic geoscapes.
- Gravity-defying vertical combat system, where moving up is the only way to bring your enemies down.
- Seemless transition between jetpack flight, ship-to-ship dog fighting and third-person shoot-‘em-up action all exists within the same level – not broken up into different areas.
- Unique grip system that allows the players to scale walls by jumping from surface to surface and hijack UFO’s while in mid-air.
- Huge bosses that require fast reflexes and aerial barnstorming maneuvers to defeat.
- Developed by Airtight Studios, a new group featuring team members from the Crimson Skies series of video games.