Dark Void is a single player sci-fi action-adventure game for that is destined to change the way gamers think about third-person shooter combat. Dark Void is An adrenaline-fuelled blend of aerial and ground-pounding combat mechanics and cover systems headlined by the game's signature in-game items--the hooverpack and jetpack--in it players will experience 3D action like never before as they transition from ground to air combat, and back again whenever they choose.
- Sci-Fi action/adventure combines aerial and on-foot combat for a totally unique third-person shooter experience.
- Will’s jetpack delives total freedom of movement allowing players to race against UFOs in high-speed chases and rain death from above onto unsuspecting otherworldly foes.
- Speed and scale unmatched by any other action title: send Will zipping through tight corridors and then out into immense canyons and futuristic geoscapes.
- Gravity-defying vertical combat system, where moving up is the only way to bring your enemies down.
- Seemless transition between jetpack flight, ship-to-ship dog fighting and third-person shoot-‘em-up action all exists within the same level – not broken up into different areas.
- Unique grip system that allows the players to scale walls by jumping from surface to surface and hijack UFO’s while in mid-air.
- Huge bosses that require fast reflexes and aerial barnstorming maneuvers to defeat.
- Developed by Airtight Studios, a new group featuring team members from the Crimson Skies series of video games.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.