Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II – Chaos Rising features a new playable army, the traitorous Chaos Space Marines, and continues the epic journey of the Blood Ravens as they battle this new, more personal enemy. Developed by award-winning internal studio Relic Entertainment, Chaos Rising offers new single-player and co-op campaigns, a level cap increase from 20 to 30, more powerful war-gear and a suite of innovative multiplayer options.
- Single-Player Missions: Continue your fight against the enemies of the Emperor and use your squads' wargear, abilities, and experience to battle Chaos in 15 new missions.
- New Environment and PVP Maps: New ice planet graphics set will increase the visual diversity and adds 7 new PVP maps.
- Aspire to Glory: Build your existing squads up to level 30 and unlock even more devastating abilities.
- Chaos Corruption Mechanic: New single-player mechanic allows you to equip incredibly powerful equipment that corrupts your squads. This will impact the storyline and determine who the traitor is along with how the story ends.
- New Multiplayer Playable Race: Swear loyalty to the Chaos Gods and play as the bloodthirsty Chaos Space Marines in multiplayer battles against both Chaos Rising and Dawn Of War II owners.
- New Units: New units for the Space Marine, Ork, Eldar, and Tyranid armies.
- Two New Last Stand Units: Face off against the relentless horde as either the Chaos Sorceror or Tyranid Hive Tyrant.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.