- The original Dead Island game with all its updated patches.
- The Ripper: A deadly combination of baseball bat and buzz saw that leaves attacking Zombies battered and bleeding!
- Bloodbath Arena: Enter the arena and take on endless waves of zombies. Loot XP and items and take them into the main game.
- Ryder White: Play though the adventure as Ryder White and learn more about the mystery behind Dead Island.
IT’S TIME TO RETURN TO PARADISE
Dead Island Game Of The Year Edition combines the classic zombie survival with all the DLC for the ultimate Dead Island adventure to date!
A holiday paradise gone mad. A tropical island turns into total chaos after a mysterious zombie outbreak. Cut off from the rest of the world, the player's only chance to survive is to fight to the death and find a way to escape from the island. Game Features
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.