In Dead Space 2, engineer Isaac Clarke makes his return in a blood-curdling new adventure on an all-new space installation known as “The Sprawl.” The lone survivor of a horrific alien infestation, Isaac finds himself confronting a catastrophic new nightmare. Battling dementia, Isaac will do whatever it takes to save himself and dominate the relentless enemy onslaughts. Equipped with a new arsenal of tools to dismember the necromorphs, Isaac faces the challenge head-on. Game Features
- Chaos Hits The Sprawl: Caught in the middle of a horrific infestation that's decimating a massive space city, Isaac Clarke will dismember, impale, and stomp his way across the Sprawl. Blast through the Church of Unitology, jet across the Solar Array, and infiltrate the CEC facility on the path to survival
- Master The Terror: Familiar as well as all-new grotesque creatures lurk around every corner. Wield a set of devastating tools to bring the terror to space. Impale Necromorphs into the walls with the Javelin, use improved telekinesis to turn limbs into deadly weapons, plant powerful dismembering trip mines, or create a hull-breach to suck a group of monsters out into space
- Tear Through Space In Zero G: Fire up Isaac's suit boosters to rocket around in zero gravity like never before. Explore the depths of the Sprawl and encounter new weightless combat and physics-based puzzles with full 360 degree movement
- Online Multiplayer: For the first time, experience the horror of a Necromorph outbreak with others. Fight in skirmishes around the Sprawl and strategically dismember your friends
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.