The cult-hit classic Deadly Premonition (2010) returns on Nintendo Switch!
Welcome to Greenvale... A remote rural town where mystery and murder go hand in hand. Assume the role of Agent Francis York Morgan, and delve deeper into Greenvale’s deadly secrets. Interrogations, investigations, and bloody crime scenes await you in this seemingly sleepy town.
- A living, breathing persistent world of investigative mystery, featuring NPCs with their own individual mysteries to uncover.
- Dozens of side quests that will further immerse the player and reveal more of Greenvale’s secret underbelly.
- Engage in open world adventure as you go sightseeing and explore the town of Greenvale while you solve the mysteries within it.
- A combination of over-the-shoulder shooter action, driving, and 3rd person adventure/exploration offers a variety of gameplay.
- Use your profiling prowess to recreate the crime with the various clues and items found at the scene.
- Dozens of melee, ranged and hidden weapons to defend yourself from the onslaught of evil.
- Lengthy campaign with over 20 hours of gameplay
When will my order be dispatched?
Pre-orders will usually be dispatched 1-2 working days before the official release date shown above.
Please note: Release dates are subject to change.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.