You take control of a ragtag band becoming a highly functional group of unlikely heroes and heroines. The very different strong personalities struggle to cooperate at first, but ultimately join forces to combine their distinctive specialties and challenge a seemingly superior foe. Hunted by ruthless bandits and corrupt lawmen, the Desperados need to turn the tables with every mission.
On an epic journey through 1870s USA and Mexico, the team will face incredibly difficult odds and must outsmart vastly outnumbering gangs. On their mission to track down a nemesis whilst derailing a relentless corporate tycoon, the five distinctive characters use a wide array of skills to infiltrate, spy, sabotage, elude, steal, abduct, deviate, assassinate, blow stuff up… and as a last resort: shoot 'em down.
Combine your specialists to overcome tough challenges in many different ways. Plan your moves wisely and execute them perfectly in real time to sneak past your enemies while remaining undetected.
- Command up to five Desperados and use their lethal skills to stealthily thin out the enemy rows
- Approach each mission with a variety of different solutions and paths
- Resolve seemingly impossible large enemy setups with careful planning and perfectly timed execution of the team's special skills
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, desert canyons, Mississippi swamps, sprawling modern cities and many more by day and night
When will my order be dispatched?
Pre-orders will usually be dispatched 1-2 working days before the official release date. This product does not currently have an official release date set.
Please note: Release dates are subject to change.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.