As a young boy or girl, you're sent to work into your Uncles Marine Zoo as a summer job. The park is located on a tropical island but the place is in danger, as a multi-national real estate company plans to wipe the park out of the map to construct a luxury hotel. To save the park, the player will have to take care of the animals, tame them for the entertaining shows and manage the whole park. He will learn mission per mission to love, tame, respect and understand the animals as well as better know the local ecosystem to save it.
Dolphin Island is a game that will teach children/players how to respect animals nature. Game Features
- Full 3D island, with a free camera for 2 types of view
- Play as a boy or girl, each of them with different abilities
- Over 30 different species having their own characteristics: Dolphins, sharks, killer whales, turtles, pelicans, manta rays etc
- Among them, 2 species are the stars of the park: Dolphins and Killer Whales. You can tame and organise a whole show with them all.
- Learn to take care of the animals: Depending on their species, age etc. Use the library to learn about their habits and ecological specifications
- Feed them, heal them and train them to perform in entertaining shows
- Complete 40 various missions
- Trade animals with your friends using the Wi-Fi connection.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.