INCLUDES FREE STYLUS!
Get ready to challenge yourself with Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training for Nintendo Switch. Try new exercises, incorporating the Joy-Con’s* IR Motion Camera to detect the shape of your finger, or enjoy classic exercises using the stylus... it’s in your hands!
You can even calculate your overall Brain Age Score by performing a series of back-to-back exercises that challenge your problem-solving speed, short-term memory and self-control. Think you can do better than your friends and family? Don’t miss your daily exercises & share results with opponents, all via integrated Brain Training Email notifications.
Why not train together - with one Joy-Con each, you can challenge friends and family to select different types of training, from Birdwatching & Box Counting.
If you’re connected to the internet and have a Nintendo Switch Online membership, you can show your training results in the game’s rankings and compete with friends.
- Solve mathematical problems with finger calculations… even if you know the answer, you’ll need to react quickly.
- Rock, Paper, Scissors: The family classic! Try to win, and lose, using your hands.
- Word Scramble: Another classic - combine letters to form words.
- Photographic Memory: Testing your skills by memorising previously displayed photos.
- Dual Task: Leap over hurdles while choosing the biggest number.
When will my order be dispatched?
Pre-orders will usually be dispatched 1-2 working days before the official release date shown above.
Please note: Release dates are subject to change.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.