The critically acclaimed Dragon Ball FighterZ is now bringing its spectacular fights and all-powerful warriors to Nintendo Switch.
Partnering with Arc System Works, Dragon Ball FighterZ maximises high end anime graphics and brings easy to learn but difficult to master fighting gameplay.
And on top of being playable on-the-go, this Nintendo Switch version also includes its share of exclusive features.
Nintendo Switch Exclusive Features
- Simplified controls for single Joy-Con play.
- More features to be revealed soon.
- Spectacular Fights: Experience aerial combos, destructible stages and famous scenes from the Dragon Ball anime reproduced in 60fps.
- 3vs3 Tag/Support: Allows players to train and master more than one fighter/style, which brings deeper gameplay.
- High-End Anime Graphics: Using the power of the Unreal Engine and the talented team at Arc System Works, Dragon Ball FighterZ is a visual tour-de-force.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.