Players will join the new heroic duo, Scribbler and Patch, in an epic battle to save the dragons and defeat a new villain, Eir, who is forcing dragons to carry out her evil plans. They’ll clash against fierce enemies, explore new and familiar locations and interact with fan favourite characters in this fun and fiery action adventure.
- A NEW, AUTHENTIC ADVENTURE: Help Scribbler recover lost memories and forge a friendship with Patch, his unique hybrid dragon
- EPIC BATTLES: Unlock powerful abilities and take on fearsome foes
- EXPLORE VAST NEW LOCATIONS: Fly to familiar locations, as well as new locations, including Havenholme, Valka’s Mountain and Blood Briar Island
· SOLVE PUZZLES: Swap between Scribbler and his dragon Patch to conquer obstacles
“DreamWorks Dragons Dawn of New Riders will take players on a new adventure that brings together a poignant tale of friendship, mysterious new characters and mystical locations,” said Chris Heatherly, Executive Vice President of Games and Digital Platforms, Universal Brand Development. “As the film trilogy reaches its’ epic conclusion, this new game will allow fans to deepen their connection with a world that has touched so many lives for almost a decade.”
When will my order be dispatched?
Pre-orders will usually be dispatched 1-2 working days before the official release date shown above.
Please note: Release dates are subject to change.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.