- Experience Dungeon Siege on console for the first time
- Adventure solo or with friends in co-op multiplayer
- Uncover a deep story that only Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment can deliver
- Pick from unique and highly customizable character classes with a wide range of abilities
- Recruit companions with unique personalities, abilities and views on the world around them
- Make weighty decisions that impact alliances, enemies and ultimately the culmination of the story
The all-new incarnation of the classic action-RPG franchise makes its debut on next-gen game consoles.
This May, players will experience the much-awaited next chapter in the Dungeon Siege lore on PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC.
In Dungeon Siege III, players assume the role of one of four legionnaires in the crumbling kingdom of Ehb.
Do battle as a lone hero or fight alongside up to three friends and, thanks to robust AI, DUNGEON SIEGE III’s co-op multiplayer mode allows players to seamlessly drop in and out of battle without interrupting the action or impacting the campaign. Game Features
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.