It's a warm day in the city and Susan Anderson has brought her daughter Caitlin to work for the day at the National Museum of History. But what began as an exciting day for the pair ends in devastating suspense when, just after closing, a 7.6 magnitude earthquake rocks the city. After getting Caitlin to safety, Susan scours the museum for anyone left behind but is knocked unconscious by falling debris. When Susan awakes she finds the museum left in shambles. Barely able to move from room to room you must help Susan navigate and work her way through the maze of the museum in a series of puzzles and frantic searching. Can you help Susan get back to Caitlin and Escape The Museum together? Game Features
- Use your Wii Remote to uncover exits, find and save valuable archeological objects and ultimately reunite with your daughter within the ruins of the National Museum of History
- Explore 25 adventure scenes and 12 different hunt and find areas
- Two bonus minigames provide additional challenge: locate and reassemble puzzle pieces for paintings or match an artifact's weight to save it from a room
- Outsmart museum alarms to ensure your exit isn't blocked
- Solve puzzles to move from one room of the museum to the next
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.