- In addition to the 16 original Servants from Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star, characters from other Fate series will enter battle as playable Servants, including Astolfo, Scathach, and Francis Drake.
- The original creator of Fate/stay night and the scenario writer of Fate/EXTRA, Kinoko Nasu, returns as the supervising director to further develop the lore of this universe.
- Move freely around your army's base camp-a medieval cathedral suspended in the sky. Interact with your Servants to build your bonds.
- Both combat mechanics and animation have been refined for the ultimate in single and multiplayer battles. Team up with support Servants to deliver devastating Chain Phantasm attacks.
- Players on the PlayStation4 can now engage in massive 4-on-4 online battles with up to 7 other players. Choose your favorite Servant and make your foes quiver at the true name of their Noble Phantasm
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.