Final Fantasy XV - Day One Edition includes the following additional digital content:
- Weapon: Masamune (FFXV) - The legendary sword Masamune is back, specially redesigned for FINAL FANTASY XV. Add it to your arsenal and cut your enemies down to size.
Get ready to be at the centre of the ultimate fantasy adventure. Enter the world of FINAL FANTASY XV, and experience epic action-packed battles along your journey of discovery. You are Noctis, the Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Lucis, and your quest is to reclaim your homeland from the clutches of the imperial army.
Joined by your closest friends, you will take the wheel and experience a voyage like no other, travelling through the breathtaking world of Eos encountering larger-than-life beasts and unforgiving enemies. You will learn to master the skills of weaponry and magic, channelling the power of your ancestors allowing you to effortlessly warp through the air in thrilling combat.
Fresh faces and long-time fans, fulfil your destiny and experience a brand new kind of fantasy.
- Engage In Action-Packed Battles: Customise your array of weapons and use each character’s unique assists in an exciting real-time battle system, that is both user-friendly and with depth to explore. Warp around the battlefield landing tactical strikes, special moves and conjure ever-more-powerful spells, as your party progresses in its experience.
- Embark On A Journey Without Limits: Take the wheel and drive from the capital to the back roads with your best friends, or venture out on foot to discover a vast landscape of teeming wildlife, dangerous caverns and living cities full of adventure.
- Experience Unbreakable Bonds: As Noctis, feel connections strengthen as you and your friends grow closer along the journey. Reclaiming ones homeland relies on strength and courage, and most importantly togetherness. Perform powerful cooperative moves in battle and revel in the teamwork displayed by Noctis and his friends.
The Story of Final Fantasy XV
Enroute to wed his fiancée Luna on a roadtrip with his best friends, Prince Noctis is advised by news reports that his homeland has been invaded and taken over under the false pretence of a peace treaty – and that he, his loved one and his father King Regis, have been slain at the hands of the enemy.
To gather the strength needed to uncover the truth and reclaim his homeland, Noctis and his loyal companions must overcome a series of challenges in a spectacular open world - that is filled with larger-than-life creatures, amazing wonders, diverse cultures and treacherous foes.
The Characters of Final Fantasy XV
- Noctis: Heir apparent to the Lucian throne, Noctis's trials begin when he sets forth from the crown city in order to wed the Lady Lunafreya Nox Fleuret. In combat, he wields spectral weapons which he forges from thin air, a power possessed by those of his royal line.
- Gladiolus: The Amicitia family has long served as the shield protecting the kings of Lucis and their household, and Gladiolus is its eldest son. The bond he shares with Noctis transcends that of a bodyguard and his liege. With his prodigious strength, he stands ever ready to keep his companions from harm.
- Ignis: Ignis was raised alongside Prince Noctis to be adviser to the heir apparent. An intensive education instilled in him the resourcefulness and composure required for the role, his tactical acumen proving invaluable over the course of the prince's journey.
- Prompto: Fast friends with Noctis since they met as teenagers, Prompto is a young man of common birth who finds himself out of his depth when tragedy befalls Lucis. Nevertheless, he strives to carry more than his own weight, lightening his companions' burdens as well as their spirits.
- Luna: Luna made many fond memories with Noct in their childhood, but their days of innocence ended abruptly when the empire overtook her home of Tenebrae. Through adversity, she became the youngest Oracle in history. Adored and respected the world over, she now travels in search of communion with the gods to aid Noct on his journey.
- Regis: The reigning monarch of the Kingdom of Lucis, Regis raised his son, Prince Noctis, on his own. For long years, he has sustained the Wall, a magical barrier that encases the Crown City, protecting it from invasion. However, tragedy would befall him at the treaty signing with Niflheim, during which he was reportedly slain.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.