FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION brings the acclaimed epic to new heights, packed with add-on content, new features and a reversible inlay showcasing exclusive artwork by legendary artist Yoshitaka Amano.
Join Prince Noctis and his closest friends as they fight against the empire in an effort to take back their fallen kingdom.
FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION boasts a wealth of bonus content, including content contained in free updates to the console versions as well as paid downloadable content originally available through the Season Pass. Brand new content is also included such as first person mode, where players can explore the world of Eos through Noctis's eyes and the addition of a brand new dungeon, set in the Ruins of Insomnia City.
*Internet access is required. FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES on console requires an Xbox Live Gold membership or a PlayStationPlus subscription.
- Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins - all-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia.
- A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat, expanding the world of Eos and allowing players to explore the area between Cape Caem and Altissia.
- A new accessory that can activate the new action "Armiger Unleashed" - players will be able to unleash powerful attacks while the Armiger is summoned.
- A new first-person camera mode, allowing players to experience the game from Noctis' perspective.
- More than a dozen pieces of downloadable content including weapons, Regalia car skins and item sets.
- All current season pass content including: EPISODE GLADIOLUS, EPISODE PROMPTO, MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES** and EPISODE IGNIS.
- Archive - players can review the "Cosmogony" stories scattered throughout the FINAL FANTASY XV world.
- Quest to obtain and strengthen Regalia Type-D *Internet access is required **FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES on console requires an Xbox Live Gold membership or a PlayStationPlus subscription.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.