Gears of War 3 is the spectacular conclusion to one of the most memorable and celebrated sagas in videogames. Developed by Epic Games exclusively for Xbox 360, Gears of War 3 plunges players into a harrowing tale of hope, survival and brotherhood. In Gears of War 3, players fight on as Marcus Fenix, the grizzled war hero and leader of Delta Squad. Eighteen months after the fall of the last human city, the war against the Locust rages on. Meanwhile, deep beneath the surface, a fearsome new threat is infecting the planet from within. With survivors scattered and civilization in ruins, time is running out for Marcus and his comrades as they fight to save the human race. The Gears of War series is one of the most popular franchises in Xbox history, with more than 12 million games sold worldwide, an upcoming film, New York Times best-selling novels and more.
Gears of War 3 Features
- Enthralling cinematic story. Experience the epic finale of the Gears of War trilogy and fight alongside Delta Squad to save humanity. Discover the fate of Marcus and his comrades in this emotionally engaging story.
- Unparalled Gameplay. Gears of War 3 captivates players in an intense action gamer. The latest chapter introduces new playable COG characters and ferocious new enemies.
- Explosive Multiplayer action. One of the definitive multiplayer experiences on Xbox LIVE, Gears of War 3 features new cooperative and competitive multiplayer experiences for all types of players.
- Amazing visuals. Gears of War 3 pushes the envelope for stunning visuals on Xbox 360. The game delivers improves graphics, animation and lighting that immerse players in the destroyed beauty of the rich environments.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.