A comprehensive and energetic workout program made in collaboration with Mel B and Fitness First. Get Fit with Mel B represents the first title designed for the latest technologies, offering a brand new Fitness experience for home console. ITS THE ONLY FITNESS GAME THAT BRING THE PLAYER INSIDE THE GAME WITH A REAL PERSONAL TRAINER!
It features 199 exercises across 6 types of aerobic exercises: Kickboxercise / Pump and Tone / Advanced Cardio / Dance / Cardio / Step
The game is based on the solid combination of Wii Balance Board and Wii Motion Plus to detect the player’s movement and give real time feedback. This technology has been refined and represents a 3-product effort to guarantee the best fitness experience on Nintendo Wii.
- Train side by side with Mel B and train in the game and see yourself on TV
- The training system works using a camera and video technology, and not just representing you graphically on screen
- There are 199 fitness and aerobic exercises, including, kickboxercise / pump and tone / advanced cardio / dance / cardio / step
- All exercises are developed in conjucntion with the leading worldwide gym chain, fitness first
- You can exercise on the ground, so doing sit ups / press ups is no problem
- It supports all technology: Microsoft Kinect / Playstation Move / Playstation Eye / Nintendo Wii Motion Plus
- There are a range of accessories available to support your fitness regime
- A comprehensive diet plan that caters for all dietary needs with 140 recipes to choose from
- Rewards – there is a comprehensive reward system that tracks your progress and rewards you as you go, kepeping you motivated and looking good!
- Track your progress through the website and receive automatic updates, fitness suggestions and new recipes and nutritional advice
- It is also supported by a mobile app, so you can track your progess whilst training outdoors!