Dubbed the world’s first co-operative online role-playing game (or competitive, depending on your temperament), Guild Wars manages to distinguish itself from the crowd by moving the focus away from constantly levelling up and focusing it squarely on combat between and against players.
Guild Wars: Nightfall is set on the new continent of Elona and features two new classes of character to play as: the long range Paragon and the magical Dervish. Twenty new missions and hundreds of quests are included, in what is more than just an expansion pack even if it’s not quite a new game.
- Nightfall is a new stand alone campaign - there is no need to buy the 2 previous campaigns to play
- As for Factions, this new world will be connected to Tyria and Cantha and players (who already own GW prophecies and/or Factions) will be able to bring their high level characters from other campaigns to this new part of the GW world
- Customizable Heroes (party NPCs) that level up with the player
- A new game type, Hero vs. Hero Battles will allow a single player to participate in PvP with Hero NPCs.
- 2 new professions: The Dervish, a scythe-wielding holy warrior, and the Paragon, chosen by the gods as guardian angels of the Elonian people.
- 250 Quests, 55 explorable areas, 20 new Story Missions exclusive to choices made throughout the game, and 3 new Challenge Missions.
- 300 new skills.
- Peerless online RPG action with no monthly fees.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.