The year is 2552. Covenant forces control the city of New Mombasa. They are searching for something beneath its darkened streets. You are an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper. Your orders: stay alive, meet up with your scattered squad, and escape the embattled city.
A new Halo 3 game is about to hit, Halo 3:ODST, but the Master Chief is nowhere to be seen. This all-new first person shooter has evolved into something much bigger than a mere standalone expansion pack and is now a fully-fledged prequel to the last game.
Halo 3: ODST sees you no longer playing as a Spartan super soldier, but as a sort of futuristic paratrooper with less high tech armour and abilities. Much of the game is told in flashback, as you search for your missing teammates in New Mombasa and discover more of the backstory of the Halo universe.
- Fan favourite and Halo series stalwart Sergeant Avery Junior Johnson is a tough-as-nails career Marine who has been in more life or death battles than you've had hot meals. He's survived more infectious Flood outbreaks, greased more Covenant bad guys, and earned more medals than any other twenty soldiers. And now you get to walk a mile in his shoes!
- Dropping in as "the rookie," a new member of an elite squad of Orbital Drop Shock Troopers sent into New Mombasa on a classified recon mission, you'll be armed with specialised weaponry and upgraded technology, including silenced weapons and a VISR enhanced vision mode.
- Drop feet first into a new way to play Halo with the cooperative campaign mode, Firefight. Form a squad of your friends over System Link or Xbox LIVE and put your skills to the ultimate test against the invading Covenant war machine for glory, high scores, and achievements.
- Three all-new maps make their debut for Halo 3's traditional, chart-topping multiplayer. Heretic, Longshore, and Citadel drop in alongside the original Halo 3 Multiplayer Maps, all packed in and playable from one standalone disc.
- Access to the HALO Reach Beta - From May 3rd - May 20th 2010 the Halo Reach Beta will become accessible through the extras menu of the Halo 3:ODST campaign disk.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.