In Happy Feet Two: The Videogame, new dangers are threatening the penguin nation, and it's going to take everyone working - and dancing - together to save them from extinction. Players use dance moves to recruit penguins with unique abilities that help advance the adventure, stun opponents and enemies, as well as manipulate the environment around them to solve co-operative puzzles.
- Game soundtrack:comprised of original music by 3-time Grammy Award winner Ozomatli
- Tap to the beat:All new, controller-based dance system that uses the player's rhythm to bring the Antarctic landscape to life. Use dance moves to stun enemies and help recruit other penguins to join the cause
- Get in to the rhythm with a friend:Co-op play as Mumble and Ramon and unlock special challenges along the way
- Dance the adventure...in 3D! Happy Feet Two: The Videogame features both standard and 3D gameplay modes
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.