Microsoft Kinect Required: Not Supplied
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Eurocom will cast a spell among Harry Potter fans of all ages this autumn with the Harry Potter For Kinect videogame exclusively on Kinect for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.
Based on all eight Harry Potter films, Harry Potter For Kinect allows players to join Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger as they embark on an unforgettable journey through Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and beyond. With Kinect's scanning technology, for the first time ever in a Harry Potter game, players will be able to scan in their own face to create a unique witch or wizard to journey through the adventures of the film.
Harry Potter For Kinect gives players the opportunity to experience some of the films' most memorable moments, both as the relevant characters or as their own avatars, including visiting Ollivanders, choosing a house at Hogwarts, and confronting He Who Must Not Be Named in a climactic final battle. Players who master their lessons can also take on their opponents in competitive mini-games, or join forces with family and friends in co-op gameplay.
- For the first time, create a witch or wizard character in your likeness that will become part of the gameplay through KINECT's scanning technology.
- Experience unforgettable moments from all eight films. Have a wand choose you at Ollivanders, get sorted as a first-year student at Hogwarts and fight You-Know-Who in a climactic wizard battle.
- Cast spells at your opponents by performing the proper casting maneuvers and calling out spell names utilizing KINECT's controller-free and voice recognition capabilities.
- Hone your casting, brewing and duelling skills (among others) in class to unlock even more lessons and challenges.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.