In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter fans can experience the magic and peril of Harry's third year at Hogwarts. For the first time gamers will play as friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger as well as Harry Potter, switching between characters and utilizing their key attributes and skills to resolve challenges and overcome enemies. The three friends will need to combine their strengths and master a variety of new spells as they face Harry's most terrifying opponents yet: the escaped convict Sirius Black and the sinister guards of Azkaban prison, the Dementors.
From the opening scene on the Hogwarts Express to the climactic finale on the shore of the great lake at Hogwarts, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban will immerse players in the magical world of Harry Potter. Players will unravel the mystery surrounding Sirius Black and his escape from the infamous wizard prison Azkaban. Gamers will encounter a host of new characters and creatures, engage in a variety of sub-quests, fly on a Hippogriff, reveal the secrets of the Marauder's Map and take on their friends in multiple two-player challenges. Game Features
- Play as Harry, Ron, and Hermione as you immerse yourself in the world of Hogwarts
- Step right into scenes from the movie as you fly Buckbeak and face the Dementors
- Use all--new spells to freeze creatures, control flame--breathing dragons, and conjure a Patronus
- New set of Wizard Cards includes the Beings and Beasts cards
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.