Long ago the towns of Bluebell and Konohana were friendly neighbours, joined together by a tunnel underneath the mountain that separates the towns. Eventually the towns started to disagree with each other on whose town had the best cooking cuisine. As the villagers became more obnoxious with each other, the Harvest Goddess became more annoyed with them. One day she finally put her foot down and collapsed the tunnel between the towns, cutting them off from each other. Now the only interaction the towns have with each other is at their cooking festival, where their cooking conflict continues four times per season.
- Brand new cast of characters
- Choose between two villages Konohana (Japanese-style, specializing in crops) or Bluebell (European-style, specializing in animals)
- New animals like Alpacas and Honey Bees
- A pet owl that can help you fly between towns
- Create waterwheels, hill-farms and other new farming tools
- Send mystery presents to each other and search for your mystery present in the village
- Receive information about the farms of other players, their crops and progression through the game
- See the reactions of your pets in 3D when you are taking care of them
- Experience a new dynamic viewpoint to Harvest Moon when flying with the owl
- Characters come to life with high resolution and more vibrant artwork
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.