Regular Price: £14.95
Special Price £9.99
Has-Been Heroes is a challenging, rogue-like game of strategy and action, featuring a band of heroes on a quest to escort the King's twin princesses to the Princess Academy. The player controls three characters and must focus on combining hundreds of different spells to create devastating combo effects that can be used against enemies along the way. The rewarding, strategy game features irreverent humor, expanding world maps and increasing levels of difficulty. Players will stay focused and engaged in the gameplay as the quantity and randomness of spells and items allow for thousands of new experiences and will force the player to change their game style each time, while the specter of permadeath could cause the player to lose everything! Developed by Frozenbyte and published by GameTrust, Has-Been Heroes is coming to Nintendo’s new game system, Nintendo Switch.
The teeth of time chew on even the bravest of champions, and there comes a time when wizened old mages and warriors are just one last adventure away from retirement. Thankfully, a young rogue joins the heroic Has-Been Heroes, for who else can read the tiny text on those potion bottles and assist the “rusty” crew? The rogue comes along not a moment too soon, for King Fortinbrax has summoned his oldest, most trusted heroes for a final, epic quest. The heroes must escort the twin Princesses Avaline and Beatrix to a faraway Princess Academy - but the road is long and fraught with peril.
- Has-Been Heroes is a challenging game of strategy and action, where the player controls three characters across three lanes, and must learn to combine hundreds of different spells for different combo effects.
- A combination of turn-based and RTS game mechanics featuring easy-to-learn basics that are tough to master and evolve into frantic complexity.
- Filled with unlockables that will keep the game fresh each time including 300+ spells, 200+ items, 14 regions, and 12 heroes.
- Each run is different, and with each level the length of gameplay increases, compounded by the peril of instant death, which forces the player to start over from the beginning.
- The game takes advantage of many of the unique features of Nintendo Switch – from the controller’s innovative linear vibration mode to the ability to seamlessly go from console to portable while never stopping the adventure.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.