Hidden Mysteries: Titanic takes place aboard the R.M.S Titanic on her fateful maiden voyage across the Atlantic. Explore the most famous ship in the world and feel the ships deck creak beneath you as you go in search for hidden objects, decode secret puzzles and solve the greatest sea mystery ever! Overcome challenging puzzles and obstacles to progress the ships timeline, starting from April 10th 1912, the date Titanic left Southampton, to the cold night of April 15th 1912 when Titanic sunk beneath the waves. Game Features
- Explore 20 levels in search of clues
- Solve challenging puzzles so you can get to a lifeboat in time
- Decide how your story will end
- Multiple endings offer a unique experience as you discover the secrets of the Titanic
- Discover hundreds of hidden objects and puzzles to unravel secret clues
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.