As a wedding designer, create the perfect wedding that matches the bride's taste and expectations. As you progress through the game, meet new brides and even create the one for whom you would like to create a dreamy wedding! If you don't meet all the bride's expectations, you could face unexpected events or guests during the ceremony. React wisely and quickly to save the situation. Game Features
- Follow one bride's tastes and expectations and plan her wedding or create a bride and organise her perfect wedding
- As the game progresses, manage the wedding of six different brides (plus one custom), each one with a different personality and with specific requests
- Choose the style of the wedding: elegant, formal, country style, exotic... it's up to you!
- Create the invitation
- Choose the wedding dress, veil, accessories, bouquet...
- Do the bride's hair and makeup
- Decide on the groom, venue, music (different lyrics can be played at each part of the ceremony), decorations...
- Invite the guests who will attend the wedding: flower girl, ring bearer, maid of honour... and help them select their outfits
- Live the big day! Be ready to react quickly and wisely - if the bride is disappointed, you will have to cope with some unexpected events during the ceremony!
- Receive some unlockables after each "perfect" wedding (new pre-set characters, clothes, accessories, venues, customisation options and so on) and exchange them with your friends thanks to the wireless connection
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.