- Extensive customization: Players create and customize a fleet of up to five spaceships with over 100 spaceship blueprints and over 200 modules to choose from. Changing the crew and spaceship attributes directly affects the impact of the fleet.
- Unique tactical battle system: Decisions must be made quickly in the dramatic, action-filled battles, or enemies will get the upper hand.
- Two unique gameplay modes: Players compete wirelessly in 2-player versus mode or travel through the expansive universe on a solo quest.
- Vast storyline: In this epic journey that spans Yuri’s lifetime from child to adult, players encounter over 100 unique characters in over 70 hours of gameplay.
- Retro graphics: In a nod to classic Japanese sci-fi anime, the game features spaceships and Japanese anime characters with a 1980s vibe.
Infinite Space, an RPG exclusively for the DS, is set in outer space and allows players the chance to control, build, outfit and customise more than 150 spaceships. The game follows the story of Yuri, a young crewman who journeys the galaxy and slowly rises up the ranks to become captain of his very own spaceship. Players will battle their way through space, exploring planets and the solar system, as they try to become the strongest fleet in the galaxy. Game Features
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.