James Bond 007: Blood Stone
James Bond 007: Blood Stone is an explosive third-person action adventure in which players unravel an international conspiracy across exotic locales. Players will experience full-throttle, behind-the-wheel action on land and sea while using the most high tech gadgetry known to James Bond 007, the world’s most skilled secret agent. The game features the likeness and voice talent of Daniel Craig, Joss Stone and Judi Dench and features an epic, original story developed by legendary screenwriter Bruce Feirstein. Players can engage in cover-based firefights, lethal hand-to-hand combat and speed their way through explosive adrenaline-fuelled driving sequences as they embark on a global chase leading to action on land and sea through Athens, Istanbul, Monaco and Bangkok. Gamers can also feel what it is like to be a 00 agent, as they take the battle online in several robust 16-person multi-player modes that require skill, teamwork and strategy as players compete in matches that will have spies battling mercenaries. In addition to stepping into a leading role, Grammy and BRIT Award winner Joss Stone provides an original musical track to the game, titled “I’ll Take it All” and featured exclusively in James Bond 007: Blood Stone.
- James Bond Returns Blood Stone, an explosive third-person action/adventure game from critically acclaimed developer Bizarre Creations.
- Signature Bond Moments Your 00 status has you battling through land, sea and air in exotice international locations such as Athens, Istanbul, Bangkok and Monaco. Hunt down your enemies over a wide variety of environments including city streets, rooftops, casinos, oil refineries, dams and even hovercrafts.
- Brutal Close Quarters Combat Become Bond using authentic combat maneuvers such as punches, kicks, grabs, throws and the environment to finish off enemies with a fighting style inspired by a blend of martial arts.
- Cinematic Bond Story Daniel Craig, Judi Dench and Joss Stone lead you through an original story from the writer of GoldenEye and Tomorrow Never Dies.
- Trust No One The UK's biggest secret is about to fall into the wrong hands. Nothing is what it seems as you track an enemy who cannot be seen.
- High Speed Aggressive Driving Use offensive driving techniques to speed, reverse and handbrake-turn your way through explosive driving sequences on land and sea. Force enemies off the road, shoot out attacking vehicles, speed under collapsing bridges, slide out of the path of strafing helicopter gunships, do whatever it takes to stay alive and reach your desctination.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.