Welcome to the land of the pyramids and temples - the cradle of civilization! Take yourself on a journey back in time to the origins of the ancient Egyptians and witness the development of one of the most fascinating cultures in the history of man! The follow-up to Cradle Of Rome, one of the best-selling casual games of 2009, Cradle Of Egypt perfectly combines addictive puzzle gameplay with an engaging resource management mechanic. Completing each game board provides access to new resources required to construct the civilization of Egypt. Game Features
- Simple entry level and various degrees of difficulty
- 100 addictive and intuitive levels
- Unique combination of puzzle elements and resource management mechanics
- 20 historical sites from five eras to build
- Gather gold, building materials and food to construct the monuments of Egypt
- Collect great bonus items reminiscent of ancient Egyptian mythology to use throughout the game
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.