- Includes 3 classic solitaire adventures each with a challenging twist
- Match cards, swap jewels and discover hidden secrets
- Over 250 jewel-themed card layouts
- Special power-ups include: Wild Cards, Multipliers, Buried Cards and Cursed Jewels
- 2 games modes – Full Quest Mode and Just Card Mode
- Jewel Quest Solitaire I features 10 special Jewel Quest cards suits and decks
- Jewel Quest Solitaire II includes 684 possible card scenarios
- Jewel Quest Solitaire III features 200+ challenging levels
Jewel Quest Solitaire Trio takes you on an adventure through the South American Jungle and the African Deserts matching cards, swapping jewels and discovering hidden secrets. Featuring unique tri-peaks solitaire gameplay, you must match card suits to earn pieces for the Jewel board turning it to gold. Unearth buried cards, discover special moves and avoid cursed jewels to solve all new solitaire card layouts. Riches and glory are in the cards, play them wisely or your journey could soon end. Game Features
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.