Fight the Zed across two realities in this brutal Double Feature containing Tripwire’s beloved KILLING FLOOR 2 and KILLING FLOOR: Incursion on PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®VR at one great price. In addition to free seasonal content, Mrs. Foster joins the slaughter as bonus fan favorite DLC, included free in the retail version as part KILLING FLOOR: Double Feature.
Killing Floor 2 Game Features
- Survival Game Mode: Play Solo or Co-op with Up to 6 Players — Team up against hordes of murderous AI controlled Zeds.
- Vs. Survival Game Mode: Play PvP with Up to 12 Players – Be the Zed! Take turns, one team playing humans and the other a mixture of specially modified Zeds.
- Visceral Gore - KILLING FLOOR 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high-powered, persistent blood and gore system bringing new levels of fidelity and brutality.
- Terrifying Zeds – Ranging from the lowly clot to the might of the cybernetically enhanced Patriarch, players will have to deal with a vast array of Zeds trying to kill them using advanced and deadly artificial intelligence.
- Unique Blend of Weaponry and Perks - From modern assault rifles and brutal improvised weapons to historical guns and off-the-wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, KILLING FLOOR 2 brings a signature blend of slaughter tools and perks to use against the dreaded Zeds.
- Robust Post Launch Support – KILLING FLOOR 2 now includes 27 maps, 4 bosses, dozens of zeds, thousands of cosmetics & skins as well as new gameplay modes (Endless and Weeklies) with more on the way for 2019
Killing Floor Incursion Features
- KILLING FLOOR in VR: Fight the Zed sci-fi monster hordes with guns, blades and more as the multi-million selling KILLING FLOOR franchise comes to VR
- Campaign: Experience a full narrative campaign as you battle through diverse environments from creepy farmhouses to high tech facilities and unlock the secrets of the Zeds origins
- Free movement: Move freely through the environment as you scavenge for weapons and ammo using your brains and bullets to solve the challenges before you
- Cooperative multiplayer – watch each other’s backs as you battle the Zeds together with your friends
- Holdout Mode: Defend strategic map points against increasingly deadly hordes of Zeds in a frenetic, arcade-like action experience
- Leaderboards and Achievements: Prove you’re the best and see how you stack up against Horzine Security Force agents with a brand-new leaderboard system
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.