LEGO Rock Band merges two of the most popular videogame franchises to deliver a unique family-friendly music experience that will take tweens, teens, families and gamers of all ages on a wild journey to rock stardom in order to Build a Band and Rock the Universe. Combining the authentic multiplayer music experience of Rock Band with the accessibility, customization and humor of LEGO games. LEGO Rock Band allows players to create their own unique rock star style and customize their own avatars, band members, roadies, and managers. As players successfully complete songs and rock challenges, they can collect LEGO studs, unlock additional content and build amazing vehicles, which can take their band from local gigs at rock clubs to epic stadium shows and even fantasy settings on Earth and beyond. Game Features
- Rock along to current hits and classic favorites that the whole family will enjoy including Jackson 5s I Want You Back, Foo Fighters Breakout, Vampire Weekends A-Punk, Blurs Song 2, Carl Douglas Kung Fu Fighting, Europes The Final Countdown, Good Charlottes Boys and Girls and Pinks So What, just to name a few!
- Use the LEGO character customizer to create and personalize your band, instruments and entourage.
- Pull off killer riffs in LEGO themed Rock Power challenges to perform amazing feats such as destroying a giant robot, summoning a storm or demolishing a skyscraper.
- Build fame LEGO style by completing songs to collect LEGO elements - build cooler vehicles, progress to new venues and unlock new characters and instruments.
- Express yourself with a personalized LEGO Rock Den that can be accessorized and decorated to perfectly suit your rock style.
- All-access gaming! Start off on Easy, work your way up to Expert or try out the newly introduced Super Easy setting created especially for budding rock stars!
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.