- Over 160 playable, customisable characters including never-before-seen Zam Wessell, Lama Su, Watto, Boss Nass, Captain Tarfals and R5-D4.
- 36 Story Mode levels, spanning all the action of the six Star Wars movies.
- 15 bonus levels.
- Free Play, Bounty Hunter and Challenge Modes.
- Two-player "drop-in/drop-out" co-operative play, offline and online.
- New high-res models and textures for all characters, with normal maps, to set a new visual standard for next-gen LEGO minifigures.
- Brand new secret unlockables.
- The "Character Customiser" feature, which enables players to mix-and-match parts from all the characters the collect in the game.
- Also include: "mini-kit" vehicle play zones, with three new Vehicle Bonus levels - again, one for each of Episode`s I, II, and III.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.