- Create your own club and take your team into the real football world
- Train your players, setup your tactics and command your team from the dugout
- Buy your favourite stars to improve your team
- Manage your player relationships
- Use sponsors and media to raise your profile
- Use merchandising to build up a worldwide fanbase
- Manage stadium and facility improvements to build up your club
- Defeat your rivals on and off the pitch.
Ever wondered why your team makes such a pig's ear of the beautiful game? Now it's your chance to show them how it's done with Let's Make a Soccer Team. Create your very own football club and pitch it against the best teams and leagues of Europe. Develop your stadium and facilities from low league levels to the worlds best, adapt your tactics, communicate with media and players, buy and sell to refine your squad, manage all business affairs and show rival clubs who is best as you climb to the top of Europe.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.