One of Japan's biggest new action series of recent years is heating up - literally. As the ice caps melt the planet of E.D.N III turns from a frozen wasteland to a mix of jungle paradise and blistering desert. That only makes the world more dangerous though, with the continued threat of "snow" pirates and even bigger and more aggressive Akrid monsters. Inspired by Halo and other Western action games Lost Planet 2 also blends in the best of Japanese titles with role-playing style character customisation and some of the best giant robot suits in the business. Lost Planet 2 now offers a four-player co-operative option that lets you play through the whole single player campaign with three allies (either human or computer controlled). With a greatly expanded competitive multiplayer as well this should reveal and exploit all of the potential of the original Lost Planet. Game Features
- Global warming: Return to E.D.N III as this all-action sequel expands on everything from the original with bigger monsters, more versatile robots and more varied backdrops.
- Fantastic four: Never enter a battle alone, as you fight through the story campaign in online co-operative mode or with computer-controlled fighters.
- Giant robo: Pilot VC (Vital Suit) robots that are as versatile as your own character, with transforming models and others that require multiple players to operate.
- Lost makeover: Customise the look of your character and their abilities, with unique weapons and items suited to specific playing styles.
- Environmental modelling: Stunning new graphics technology provides all new backdrops with their own specific dangers, from lush jungle to scorching desert and freezing tundra.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.