Magic Made Fun puts an entire magic show in the palm of your hand. Magic Made Fun contains step-by-step tutorials on more than 20 different tricks, allowing budding magicians to master the nuances of performance long before show time. Tricks use all facets of Nintendo DS - magicians will draw faces that speak the name of the audience's card, or audibly instruct a dog to fetch a selected item. There are also several solitaire games for downtime between performances.
- Includes Magic Made Fun cards
- Step-by-step tutorials let you unlock the mystery of more than 20 tricks
- Three individual modes make this game fun solo or with friends
- A "special" deck of cards packaged with the game creates a fully portable magic kit - now the fun extends beyond your Nintendo DS
- Interactive tricks make the DS your magic assistant - draw, speak, tap, instruct, and blow in to the microphone to astonish your audience
- The learning curve keeps growing - unlock new tricks as you advance in skill