Margot's Word Brain is a compendium of six compelling word games designed to primarily cater for everyone! ITest your skills (observation, timing, speed) while improving their vocabulary. Each of the six games can be played as stand-alone mini-games or the player can choose to play the Marathon Word Brain mode that challenges them to complete all games in sequence while attempting to beat their high score. Game Features
- Word Link: You are presented with a grid of mixed up letters and have 90 seconds to find as many 3, 4, 5, and 6 letter words as possible.
- Word Mine: Margot will give you 6 jumbled up letters and a display of how many different length words can be made from those letters. You have 90 seconds to find as many of those words as possible.
- Hyper Txt: This is a game based on text messaging. The more words you enter, the quicker the word Margot wants you to spell will disappear, so stay sharp. Be very careful in this game because if you make one mistake it's Game Over!
- Word Run: Similar to the rules in Scrabble, Margot wants to take you on so has devised a devilish little game for you both. Take it in turns with Margot to enter words. You will score extra points for the length and complexity of your word.
- Word Safe: Margot has some words locked away in her vault and you have 90 seconds to find as many as possible.
- Word Search: For her final challenge Margot has set you a word search. She will show you three 6-letter words for a short period of time and you then have 20 seconds to find those 3 words on a 6x6 game board. They can be hidden both vertically and horizontally. If you are successful you keep on playing with another set of words until Margot finally catches you out. The more words you find, the higher your score.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.