Skidding on to the Nintendo 3DS comes Mario Kart 3DS.
Pick your favourite Mushroom Kingdom character and aim for the chequered flag in the latest addition to the popular Mario Kart family.
With new tricks under the hood Mario Kart 3DS, for the first time, gives you the opportunity to customise your karts to give you the edge in a race and gliding karts!
Mario Kart 3DS will have racers careening through courses inspired by loved Nintendo such as Donkey Kong Country and Wii Sports own Wuhu Island.
- Please Note: 3DS titles are not compatible with standard Nintendo DS consoles
- Different accessories to give you the edge in a race, will can choose big tyres for the off-road advantage or small tyres for the city courses?
- New abilities for your karts such as the new glider ability that lets you glide over short cuts after you've caught some big air. But that's not the only new ability in Mario Kart 3DS...
- Choose to race as your Mii or a Mushroom Kingdom character. But who would you rather see on that podium your Mii or Mario?
- SpotPass and StreetPass features. How can you pass this up?
- Battle it out online via wifi or face off against your friends in Mario Kart 3DS multiplayer action. You may lose friends but the glory is worth it!
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.