Go for Gold! Join Mario, Sonic and friends for their greatest adventure yet in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 for Nintendo Switch. Train for Tokyo 2020 solo or compete against friends in brand new events – Skateboarding, Karate, Surfing and Sport Climbing - as well as a large selection of favourite sports and classic 2D games.
- Let the Games Begin: Whether on the track, in the pool, on the water or in the ring, there’s an event for you in Mario & Sonic at the Olympics Games Tokyo 2020. Take on new Olympic sports, or enjoy established favourites using a variety of play styles - including immersive motion controls where you can use the Joy-Con to imitate actions like throwing a javelin or taking aim with a bow.
- Multiplayer: Grab up to three of your fellow athletes on the same sofa and battle for a gold medal in local multiplayer or connect and compete against three other players with local wireless play. Head online and go for that Olympic record against up to seven other competitors in a variety of different events.
- An All-Star Cast: Fly the flag with a star-studded cast of characters from the Super Mario and Sonic universes like Yoshi, Amy Rose, Luigi, Dr. Eggman and many more. With characters excelling in particular events, pick your favourite competitor and aim for the top.
- A Blast from the Past: Travel to the Olympic Games Tokyo 1964 with Story Mode. After Mario, Sonic, Bowser and Dr. Eggman are pulled into a magical game system, they find themselves competing in a nostalgic 2D version of the previous Tokyo Olympic Games. As Mario and Sonic, explore ‘60s era Tokyo and compete in truly old-school versions of familiar Olympic events like the 100m and the Long Jump, as you search for a way back home. Meanwhile in the present, travel between different Tokyo 2020 venues as Luigi, gathering friends, completing minigames and taking part in modern-day events to help rescue Mario, Sonic and co.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.