A brand-new Mario Tennis game is bringing a new level of skill and competition to Nintendo Switch: Mario Tennis Aces.
Mario steps onto the court in classy tennis garb for intense rallies against a variety of characters in full-blown tennis battles. There are more than 15 playable characters, each with their own distinct characteristics.
New wrinkles in tennis gameplay will challenge your ability to read an opponent’s position and stroke to determine which shot will give you the advantage. The game offers a refined approach to tennis gameplay, focusing on deep strategic payoffs, and non-stop, split-second strategies. And this time the game adds the first story mode since the Mario Tennis: Power Tour game on Game Boy Advance, offering a new flavour of tennis gameplay, with a variety of missions, boss battles and more.
The varied play styles of the Nintendo Switch system allow up to four players to step onto the court together - anytime, anywhere.
Once you connect online, you can play a match with your friends or other players. Events and online tournaments will be held frequently, allowing you to compete against other players.
There’s also Swing mode, which allows you to use your Joy-Con like a tennis racket. This mode is perfect when you want to play the game casually with your friends and family, or just to get your body moving.
- Story Mode is back with a variety of twists on classic tennis play, including minigames, bosses and RPG elements
- 20+ playable characters and the possibility to play single or doubles matches
- Swing Mode is a more accessible mode, played with motion controls and the CPU takes over moving the character around the court
- Mario Tennis Aces can be played online, local and LAN multiplayer, all customisable in a variety of ways
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch only
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.