In MARIO TENNIS OPEN on Nintendo 3DS, you can use basic button controls like previous titles in the series, but with the addition of gyro sensor and Touch Screen controls - made possible thanks to Nintendo 3DS - you can enjoy tactical tennis with greater depth than ever before.
Play singles or go multiplayer with up to four people in a range of different modes. You can play with friends both locally and online, or search for other players online in your region to take to the court against. Serve, volley and smash your way up the leaderboard and see if you have what it takes to reach the top of the circuit. If you have friends nearby, you can even play a multiplayer match with just one copy of the game through Nintendo 3DS Download Play!
Choose from a variety of your favourite Nintendo characters or use your Mii character for a personalised tennis experience like none before. You can also customise your player of choice by winning coins and unlocking items from the in-game shop.
MARIO TENNIS OPEN utilises StreetPass in new and exciting ways. Play a game against other players you meet in the street without even lifting a finger and see if you haul in some coins as a reward. It's a whole new ball game!
- Choose from a variety of control options: traditional buttons, Touch Screen controls or new gyro sensor controls!
- Play online against players in your region or set up a group with your friends
- Play locally with just one MARIO TENNIS OPEN Game Card
- Enjoy virtual play via StreetPass and use any coins you win to upgrade your player!
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.