One of the great pioneers in military simulations returns to gaming as the Medal of Honor series depicts modern warfare for the first time, with a harrowing tour of duty in current day Afghanistan.
You'll take control of both ordinary U.S. Army Rangers and Tier 1 Elite Ops Special Forces as you fight enemy insurgents in the most dangerous theatre of war of the modern age. The intense first person combat has been created with input from U.S. military consultants and based on real-life descriptions from veteran soldiers. This allows you to use genuine military tactics and advanced technology including combat drones and targeted air strikes.
Acting as two games in one the multiplayer modes have been created by developer DICE, makers of the Battlefield: Bad Company series. Whether you play against friends online or just experience the intense single player experience this evolves the military shooter to the next level of excitement and realism.
- Top Tier: The first ever Medal of Honor game to be set in the modern day features U.S. Army Rangers and Tier 1 Elite Ops Special Forces battling insurgents in Afghanistan.
- Modern Warfare: Master the state-of-the-art in modern military tactics and weapons as you raid terrorist hideouts, target air strikes and work undercover.
- Vehicular Warfare: Make use of a full range of U.S. military vehicles, including quad bikes, Humvees and helicopters.
- Authentic Action: Tactics, weapons and equipment are all inspired by real-world accounts and checked by a host of U.S. military consultants.
- Good Company: Compete in ground-breaking online combat in a separate multiplayer component created by Battlefield: Bad Company developer DICE.
Limited Edition Features
- MP-7 - Exclusively in the Limited Edition, is a weapon utilized by Tier 1 Operators in the field. With its light weight, high rate of fire as well as its ability to penetrate body armor, the MP7 handles like a pistol yet allows targets to be engaged like a rifle
- TOZ194 and 870MCS Shotguns and Slugs - Get instant access to these two devastating shotguns and more powerful ammo for close-range fights
- Spec Ops Class Camouflage - Players can don this unique camouflage to help them disappear into the environment as well as distinguish themselves from the other standard grunts
- Opportunity to join the 'Battlefield 3 Multiplayer BETA' when it goes live. BETA access details will be included within the game packaging. BETA access details are subject to change at any time
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.