ModNation Racers features extreme customisation, and as such allows each player to create their own unique racing experience with the same tools used by the development team. Begin by expressing yourself through the creation of your own Mod character and quirky kart. Starting with more or less a blank slate, players are free to change a variety of their racer's features. These range from head features and skin color, to wearable gear and attire. Customization of karts is equally deep, allowing for alteration of everything from suspension and interior, to body, wheels, decals. Finally, ModNation Racers gives players everything that they need to build the tracks of their dreams. With this functionality, known as Track Studio, players can invest minimal time and enjoy basic creating, or they can invest more time and make sure every lake, mountain, banked turn and power-up is placed perfectly. Either way the result is quick, contagious fun that can be shared through online races of up to 12 players, which can even be rated by the online community. Game Features
- Accessible and Fun – For racers, newcomers to video games or an aspiring game developer.
- Classic Kart Racing Action – Exceptional kart handling and physics technology, including drifting, jumps and boosting.
- Fun Weapons – Classic weapons and some crazy new ones.
- Create Your Own Track, Character and Kart – Spend minutes creating or hours perfecting everything in the game.
- Story Mode – Rise up to become an elite racer in the humorous campaign.
- Online Community – Race and rate other peoples creations and enjoy endless user generated content.
- Multiplayer Support – ModNation Racers contains deep multiplayer support including 2-player local versus play, and 2-12 player online support.
- PlayStation Network Support – Features include matchmaking, detailed stats and leaderboards, friends list management, communication tools, PlayStation trophies, etc.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.