During an archaeological excavation - a set of Gates were discovered. People quickly realised that these ancient passages lead to different realms and dimensions. Rynoka, a small commercial village, was found near the excavation site - providing brave and reckless adventurers with treasures beyond measure.
Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements that demonstrates two sides of the coin - revealing everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that secretly dreams of becoming a hero.
- While conducting your business in Rynoka village, you can put items on sale, set their price carefully, manage gold reserves, recruit assistants and upgrade the shop. Be careful though - some shady individuals may want to steal your precious wares.
- Getting to know Rynoka’s residents and understanding needs of customers is crucial. Some folks may have special quests for you, requesting rare items and offering handsome rewards in return.
- Crafting and enchanting system is essential for your progression. Interacting with the villagers is the way to craft new armour, weapons and enchant existing equipment. This creates a great deal of flexibility and spices up the way the equipment is used.
- While visiting other worlds, collect valuable resources, weapons, armour, treasures and peculiar artefacts. Then, manage acquired loot using unique inventory-based abilities.
- Defeating various enemies and bosses, revel in the challenging and deep combat mechanics. The depth of combat depends on the interactions between weapons, timing, positioning, enemies and environment. Feel comfortable developing your own battling style.
- Gates lead to different worlds. Each run is unique and forces you to take some smart decisions. You never know what you will encounter next - that’s why you have to be prepared for everything.