- WIDE RANGE OF SPORTS: Race down the slopes of a Super G slalom, score a mind-blowing penalty shot, duck-and-run your way to a game-winning touchdown or throw punches at the champ
- CONTROLLER-FREE COMPETITION: Using precision motion control technology to track your every movement – you are in total control of the on-screen action. No controllers, no pads, no limits
- THE THRILL OF VICTORY: The competition heats up as you take on your friends in head-to-head challenges to decide who the ultimate athlete is
- LIVE FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM: Your performances are broadcast on the in-game TV channel, with live commentators welcoming players to the game and commenting on every challenge with a humorous tone including – your hits…and misses
- CLIMB TO GREATNESS: Start as a local celebrity and earn national and international acclaim, winning over fans and attracting media coverage. Track your sports achievements as you go from local hero to global superstar. Share your data with your friends online and attract legions of adoring fans, watching your face on the cover of in-game magazines
MotionSports is a new sports title, exclusive to Microsoft’s Kinect, which will bring players unparalleled immersion, as the movements they make in real-time are accurately represented by the on-screen athletes.
Exciting sports challenges include skiing, horseback riding, hang gliding, football, soccer and boxing. Game Features
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.