The MotoGP series is the definitive motorcycle racing game for the X-box and PC. The game accurately captures the excitement of Grand Prix motorcycle racing.
This time, MotoGP 3 is taking the franchise to the extreme, expanding beyond the realms of Grand Prix racing to incorporate high adrenaline Street Racing. Players can hone their skills on the streets or progress through the Grand Prix championship. Game Features
- Fully licensed riders, tracks and bikes from the 2004 MotoGP Season
- All new 'Extreme' Mode featuring 16 street racing tracks and 16 street racing bikes - Full customisation and upgrade system for street racing bikes
- Quick Race, Grand Prix Mode, Extreme Mode, Time Trial, Training Mode, Multiplayer.
- 20 riders competing in each race (10 in Extreme mode)
- 4-player split-screen multiplayer options
- 60 frames per second.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.