Take on the role of a young veterinary nurse in this fun and challenging adventure. Look after a variety of pets including dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, foals and pigs. Examine and treat them using medical instruments. Every animal has different needs. This includes feeding, stroking, keeping the animals occupied and cleaning. The player must also tend to hospital management issues; these include purchasing books, feed, instruments and toys for the animals, as well as furnishing the enclosures.
A great amount of action and fun await you in the Wii version of My Animal Centre. Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to play with your animals, stroke them, clean the enclosures and much more. Not to mention what this version has in store for you: Try on new outfits and hairstyles, or take your mind off work while listening to music or dancing. Boredom is finally a thing of the past!
- More than 30 mini games with high score and reward system
- Diagnosis and therapy as mini game with Wii Remote and Nunchuk
- Interaction with the animals: stroking, playing, cleaning and feeding as mini games
- Free camera mode
- Vet with SIMS typical needs (hunger, tiredness, exercise, leisure) which can be satisfied with playing mini games.
- 4 different user profiles
- Extensive knowledge base