My Memory of Us is a reminiscence of a friendship between a boy and a girl. A friendship made during tough times. Times of terror, pain, and exclusion in a world where people were forced to live in
two artificially detached worlds.
One of the most important and unique game feature is the possibility of controlling the characters individually, as well as a pair. Each of the characters has their own abilities - she can run faster, he can sneak. They help each other out and they share their abilities by forming a pair (pair obtains the abilities of the leading character). When they work together as a team, they can overcome all adversities.
- A moving story about friendship and love in dangerous times.
- Beautiful, sketch-like graphics inspired by naïve art.
- Pair mechanics: take control of two characters with different skills and abilities, or control them as a pair.
- A grotesque tale mixed with bittersweet humour.
- The events shown in the game are based on actual stories from war.
- A dialogue system built around the language of symbolic pictures.
- Various logical puzzles in 2.5D.
- A story that offers deeper meaning, set in historical realities.
- Incredible vector graphics and ambient sound setting.
When will my order be dispatched?
Pre-orders will usually be dispatched 1-2 working days before the official release date shown above.
Please note: Release dates are subject to change.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.