Note: The game can be played in English but the case is in Russian and Polish.
MySims Kingdom sets you on a story-telling journey of discovery and exploration to help King Roland and his subjects revitalise the Kingdom. Throughout this epic quest you will hear new stories from old and new friends alike, discover fascinating new lands and build to the limit of your imagination. Your MySims Kingdom experience for the Wii begins in The Capital, the land at the centre of your story-telling. After you have met King Roland you can venture off into the vast lands beyond. Newly-added building options will help you accomplish your tasks. And in true MySims fashion, everything is customisable, allowing every creation within your world to have a signature look! MySims Kingdom... embark on your own journey of discovery and exploration!
- Epic Storyline: King Roland needs your help to revitalise his kingdom! Can you join forces with the other MySims to bring it back to its former glory?
- New Faces and Familiar Friends: Meet new MySims like King Roland. Then say hello to old friends like Ginny and Buddy who have both made career changes that will delight you!
- Travel to New Lands: Traverse the vast and varied lands of the kingdom, each with its own unique theme. Discover all the unique things to do in each while you help its citizens!
- New Building Options: In addition to houses and furniture you can now build many more contraptions that will help you finish your epic quest for the King!
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.